“Geohost” is the GSLB.me term for “FQDN that are dynamically resolved”. If you own domain “mydomain.com” and “geo.mydomain.com” is one geohost, DNS queries for geo.mydomain.com will be replied by GSLB.me based on healthchecks and the selected balancing algorithm.
API methods described here allow you to manage your geohost(s) configuration(s).
- HTTP Basic Authentication (“Authorization” header) is mandatory for all requests
- “Accept” header is optional: if omitted responses are JSON-encoded by default
- REST endpoint for all requests is https://api.gslb.me
- HTTPS is mandatory, HTTP is not supported
- Parameters for each request are highlighted in red