Static DNS records can be managed through API methods. Free users can configure up to 20 DNS records and TTL is set to 86400 seconds. Subscribers can configure an unlimited number of records per zone (DNS domain) and can specify custom TTL values.
API methods described here allow you to manage your static DNS records. Dynamic DNS records are referred to as Geohosts.
- HTTP Basic Authentication (“Authorization” header) is mandatory for all requests
- “Accept” header is optional: if omitted responses are JSON-encoded by default
- REST endpoint for all requests is https://api.gslb.me
- HTTPS is mandatory, HTTP is not supported
- Parameters for each request are highlighted in red