“Target” is the GSLB.me term for “Server that is dinamically monitored in terms of availability/reachability and Service Level”. When using a geohost, you will need to configure at least one target: DNS requests will be handled and replied based on targets availability and based on balancing algorithm configured at the geohosts level. Targets are monitored through an extensive range of healthchecks.
API methods described here allow you to manage your target(s) configuration(s).
- HTTP Basic Authentication (“Authorization” header) is mandatory for all requests
- “Accept” header is optional: if omitted responses are JSON-encoded by default
- REST endpoint for all requests is https://api.gslb.me
- HTTPS is mandatory, HTTP is not supported
- Parameters for each request are highlighted in red